Saturday, August 26, 2006

My hectic schedule and then fun!

I know my blogging has been a bit sporadic lately, but that's also how my schedule has been. I started work this week, and while I love it (and am doing fairly well money wise), I do need to adjust my schedule and find time for my priorities, which I'm working on doing. As an example, I give you my schedule for this week:

Monday: Work, then home. Thankfully a quite day with nothing on the agenda.

Tuesday: Work, then I had a flamenco lesson. Then after I got home, we saw our new neighbor pushing his 1 year old girl in a stroller, so we stopped and chatted for a while. Then I put groceries away.

Wednesday: Work, then a doctors appointment, then a guitar lesson, than we went to see Thumbsucker. I've been wanting to see Thumbsucker for a while, but I was disappointed with it. I didn't think it was put together very well, and it wasn't as funny as the coming attractions made it seem.

Thursday: Work, then a little later mom and I went down to see an open mike night at a music in the park series. I have to say, it was torture listening to some of the people. Ugh, I can't even think about it. I don't mean to be all snobby, but almost everybody (including the band that was hosting it) was horrible and off pitch and just bad. We're talking really, really bad. I don't think it's normal to cringe when people sing. Do you? We stayed for the whole thing, because we kept hoping someone good would go on, and finally the last group to go up was soooo good! They're going to be performing at a local restaurant/cafe soon, so maybe we'll go see them there.

Friday: Work, then I came home and made food for......................................................

................................... Saturday: Brooklyn Vegnic! Isa and some others from the Post Punk Kitchen Forums (I'm on the boards, are you?) got together and we had ourselves a little vegnic! (Picnic with all vegan food). It was really fun meeting people from the boards, plus everybody there got to see a sneak peak of the new cupcake cookbook! Have you pre-ordered it yet? Well, I was going to show pictures but blogger doesn't seem to be uploading any at this time. I'll get back to you on that.

In other exciting news, I'm going to save my money I earn and split the cost of a Fender guitar with mom! I can't wait! I'm also going to be getting a laptop soon, so then I can blog whenever, wherever. Anyway, I guess that's all for now.

2 comments:

KleoPatra said...

Wow, a cupcake cookbook, gotta get that!!!

You've been busy, young lady - that's a MOSTLY fun schedule you have had!

A Fender guitar. That's livin' the good life, PC!! Good for you!!

funwithyourfood said...

you got a sneak peak of the BOOK!

awwww
no fair :(
i'm jealous

;)
luck

teddy