Thursday, August 10, 2006

Me as a kiddo

Yes, this post is the much promised little kiddie pictures of me. I'll be posting a few more pics, since blogger seems to have a limit as to how many photos can be on a post. Enjoy!


Karate Kid! This is me on my first day of karate. It was taken on August 5th, 1996, when I was 6.


This was my first dance recital. Somewhere I have a video of 4 year old me onstage telling all the kids in my class what to do, because I was the only one who knew the dance. I remember that it was some kind of flower dance.


Aw, this was my favorite outfit for a while. Those pants were my first pair of bell bottoms, before they came back into style. I searched high and low for a pair of bell bottoms, and Rachel finally found me a pair at a second-hand shop for like, 50 cents!


Man, I was one stylish kid! I always loved (and still love) fashion, and I would refuse to wear the outfits mom picked out for me, choosing to style my own outfits. This is Easter '96.


This is my neighbor Kai holding little itty bitty baby me.


Ballet! Wow, I have long legs. I love how my tights are dirty at the feet. :O


This is a picture of my grandma and me, taken at my great aunt's house. Uh, this said great aunt once tried to kill us (not really, it was an honest mistake-I think) by serving us under-cooked pork. Yet another reason to go veg, no worrying about under cooked pork. Again, if I do say so myself, I look so stylish!


Just a random picture of lil' ol' me, wearing a shirt I made.


Me and my friend Kirsten.


Tippity Tap!

4 comments:

Dori said...

You were such a beuatiful baby! Cute pictures.

funwithyourfood said...

you're quite the dancer eh??
:) adorable
Teddy

Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

great shots (hope you don't mind me snooping) my top 3 are:

3. you & your friend
2. you w/grandma
1. you wearing the shirt you made

i LOVE photos.

KleoPatra said...

What a cutie!! Awwwwwwww, love these. Thank you for sharing!!